In Live! Zone, grades K-6th, we believe the Bible should never be boring, worship can be really loud, and good leaders always care. Before kids head off to middle school, we want to make sure these three things stick...
1. I need to make the wise choice.
2. I can trust God no matter what.
3. I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
How can we do that? By showing kids that:
- The Bible is the source of wisdom and truth.
- How what they learn applies to their daily lives.
- That relationships with small group leaders, adults, and friends matter.
The focus in Live Zone! is our small group environment. We want kids to see how God's Word fits into their everyday lives, to learn how to talk to Him, and how to build friendships that will last. That's why it's important to make sure your child connects with the same friends, same leader, at the same hour - EVERY SUNDAY!